- The Solicitors Journal Awards will be judged independently by an esteemed panel who possess a wealth of knowledge and experience between them.
- The scoring will all be conducted online, without any reference to other scorers and based solely on the submission of the entrant. This will ensure the scores are unbiased and judges are not swayed by the opinions of other panel members.
- Each entry will be scored by at least 4 judges in total. The organisers will collate the individual scores and use the average marks given to initially decide the finalists and ultimately to determine the award winners.
- Where the average scores are so close that it is too difficult to determine a winner, then other judges will be asked to evaluate these entries as well in order to make a final decision.
- The information provided to judges will be used solely for the purposes of assessing the entries. Potentially sensitive information will not be made public.
- Judges will absent themselves from any discussions where they have a vested interest
- The judges’ decision is final, no correspondence will be entered into and no reasons given for decisions.
- The shortlisted entrants will be announced in March 2019.
- If you need help with your entry or require any clarification, please contact Liz Burns on 020 8788 3710 or via email email@example.com.
© Solicitors Journal Awards 2019 | Website design R3 Events